Do you have a special personal book you would like made into a journal?
We are happy to help!
The cost is $32.00. The journal is matched with cream or white premium 70#, depending on the aging of the original book pages. See below for additional paper options.
Please follow these instructions:
- Send book to our studio.
USPS Media Mail is the least expensive way to send books. You CAN NOT include any notes or communication if sent via Media Mail.
Red Barn Collections
745 E 900 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84105
- The book needs to be hardcover.
- You may select any passages you would like to keep in the journal if it's a chapter book (usually around 30-40 pages). If it's a picture book, we can usually keep all the original text in the journal.
- Send us an email with your name, phone, tracking number, paper choice and shipping address once you have mailed your book.
- Paper Selection
- MEAD lined (wide or college). No extra cost
- Premium Lined +3.00
- Mixed Media Art Paper +variable ($6-$10) depending on size.
Perfect for watercolor, acrylic, pen & ink, scrapbooking.
- When the book arrives, we will then send you an email invoice that can be paid securely with a credit card or Paypal. We charge $32.00 per journal plus $6.50 return shipping.
- Once payment is received, we will make and send the journal back to you via Media Mail. An email notice and tracking number is sent once it is in the mail.
- Turn-around time is usually a week once we get your book plus the time it takes to ship the book back to you. During the holidays (Halloween thru Christmas) expect 10 day turn arounds.